Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default pause a macro

hi
what version xl are you using?
post the code your are using now.

regards
FSt1

"tsmith" wrote:

Yeah I guess the question was a little vague, here is my issue

I have autofilter applied to one of my rows, my macro is set up to pick
"000-002" from one of the filters then print the results. After that I need
it to pick "000-055" then go to another filter and pause so I can select the
month (1-12) before printing those results.

So basicaly I need a pause to be able to select an autofilter field.

Thanks

"FSt1" wrote:

hi
the info you supplied is vague so about all i can give is a vague answer.
yes. use an input box.
see vb help on input boxes.

regards
FSt1

"tsmith" wrote:

I know you can pause a macro to enter data into a cell but I need to pause a
macro to change a filter selection. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.