Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Suleman Peerzade[_2_] Suleman Peerzade[_2_] is offline

Default Show current Report Filtered in Pivot Chart

If the word "Jan", "Feb", and "March are the names of the catagory then it
should appear. Please correct me if have not understood you
--
_______________________
Click "Yes" if it helps

"JMay" wrote:

Sorry, but not clear on yur instructions.. I selected pivot-chart, From
Layout Group I see the data labels (as you suggest), clicked drop-down -
Checked Category OK

but didn't get the results I was looking for. This should be Dynamic.
Any other thoughts?

Tks,

Jim

"Suleman Peerzade" wrote:

Hi,

Yes it is possible, right click on the chart go to, chart options|Data
labels|Click the check box catagory name|Ok. This will make the names Jan,
Feb appear on the chart
--
Click "Yes" if it helps

"JMay" wrote:

I use Excel 2007. I have a pivot table set up with a Report Filter showing
all the months of the year.

Is it possible if I select the items from the Report Filter, for example
"Jan" and "Mar", the words "Jan" and "Mar" will be displayed on the Pivot
Chart