Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Suleman Peerzade Suleman Peerzade is offline

Default How do I change a chart line color if it doesn't allow the option

Hi,

Since there is not enough info about the chart type etc. Assuming that this
is a combination chart and you want to change the line color ie the color of
the line shown on the bars that creats a kind of graph depending up on the
source data.
Double click on the line and a format data series will appear then you can
edit the line colors as required.
--
Click "Yes" if it helps

"Bux" wrote:

Sometimes, when I creat a chart and try to change the line color, it does not
allow this as an option. How do I get around this?