Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default Excel 2007 Viewer and Excel 2003 co-exist?

Yes, they can. Of course it depends upon what exactly you mean by co-existence.

In fact I had both Excel 2003 and 2007 on the same system for more than a
year.

"Tom Wall" wrote:

Can the Excel 2007 Viewer and Office/Excel 2003 co-exist so I can open 07
files with the viewer and 2003 with Excel 2003? I have a marketing firm
sending Excel 2007 docs and when they are being converted it prompts that the
file wil be viewed in a diminshed capacity or something to that effect.
Since this is marketing pieces others will see I need to ensure we see
exactly what the document will look like.