Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GregB GregB is offline

Default Excel 2007 default line color

The problem with this suggestion if, for example, if you draw a arrowhead
line and then change the color and "set as default" every line you draw
thereafter is a black arrowhead line, i.e. you cannot draw a line without an
arrowhead! When you set as a default how do you unset it? I cannot work that
out too.

"Victor Lobo" wrote:

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 14:36:01 +0530, Gregb
wrote:

When I draw a line in Excel 2007 the color is blue. How do I change the
default color to black?

If you want to change the default line color so each new line you draw on
the worksheet is the same color, do this:

1. Draw the blue line
2. Set the color to black
3. Right click the line and select "Set as default line"

Now all new lines that you draw will be black.

Note that the color change will only be applicable to that workbook.

--
Thanks,
Victor