Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default editing question

In cell D1, type
=E1
Then copy this cell to all the other cells with your offset formulas. Excel
will figure out that you want each of these cells to reference the cell 1 to
the right.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"txm49" wrote:

I have a similar formula in multiple cells: =OFFSET($D$1,0,1). However, the
cell address in the first part of the formula varies by cell. for example,
in another cell, the formula might be =OFFSET($D$22,0,1). I just want the
formula to equal the cell address after the work "OFFSET", not an offset
function. How do I do this without editing each individual cell?