Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default Formulas saving as values

I have not faced this problem. You should be getting a prompt at the time of
opening the file...

Can you send the file to me? id to_sheelo add @hotmail.com

"Fun Dan" wrote:

Yes. Exactly. Workbooks that had formulas previously now show just values
when I open them in Excel 2007. It's as if I copied the values over the
formulas, but I didn't.

"Sheeloo" wrote:

Your problem is not clear...

Are you losing the formulas which are getting replaced by values?

Pl. give an example...

"Fun Dan" wrote:

Since I switched to Excel 2007, when I open a workbook that had formulas in
it, they are displaying as values instead. I want to keep the formulas. I've
looked for an option for this in Excel Options, but haven't found one. Does
anyone know what's causing this to happen and how I can stop it?