Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Suleman Peerzade[_2_] Suleman Peerzade[_2_] is offline

Default Pasting problem

Hi,

When you copy the cells in sheet1 and paste it in a cell of sheet2 before
pasting right click on that cell paste specialcheck the radio button of
valuesok.
By doing this you'll paste the value instead of the formula.
--
Click "Yes" if it helps

"Niroo" wrote:

Hi,

I am new to excel and i am trying to paste some data from a table this table
is in sheet 1 of my workbook. What i am not able to do is whenever i paste
the data in required cell in sheet 2 it gives back formulas to me instead of
the actual figures that i can see over here.
Any clue why is it happenning.