Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Suleman Peerzade[_2_] Suleman Peerzade[_2_] is offline

Default Excel data stripping

Hi,

You can make a table in excel itself and then copy the entire data into word
file. This site can also help you.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...994461033.aspx
--
_______________________
Click "Yes" if it helps

"Steve Moss" wrote:

I have a problem stripping data from Excel to word. I receive an excel
spread sheet with a list of personnel attending courses. I need to transfer
all this info into a word file and into a table. Is there a quicker way to
do it apart from cutting and pasting each section. the information comes to
me as : where from","Confirmed Enrolment","ID No","Surname, forename
initial","title","job title

the speach marks and commas are included in the text. If this is not
possible is there a way of automatically seperating the data onto another
excel sheet.