Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Suleman Peerzade[_2_] Suleman Peerzade[_2_] is offline

Default Exporting email addresses

Hi,

Its a bit lengthy procedure but it really works good.
http://fightingback.googlepages.com/...datamanagement

Create an Email Distribution List (is the heading of the topic)

--
Click "Yes" if it helps

"gsquared" wrote:

I have been sent a list in excel 2007 of email addresses, all in one column,
each address in it's own row - a total of 670 addresses. There are currently
no commas in each field. I need to paste these addresses into a bcc field in
Webmail 2. Is there anyway to export these addresses as continuous text with
commas separating them so I can paste them in?