Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Suleman Peerzade[_2_] Suleman Peerzade[_2_] is offline

Default Copy a sheet

Please try this
For eg. The workbook from where you require to copy a sheet is open and also
the workbook where in you need to paste that sheet is open. Then right click
on the sheet tab (of the sheet to be copied) tick (Create a copy check box)
then in the drop down (to Book) you can either place this sheet in a new book
or the one which is open.
No codes required.
--
Click "Yes" button if it helps

"Dave" wrote:

Hi
XL2003
When copying a sheet into another worbook using VBA, is it possible to do so
without also copying any code in that sheet's code window?
ie, I have a sheet with some event code, which I want copied into another
workbook, without it's event code.
Regards - Dave.