Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default formula for if a cell reaches a certain value

Sorry, not following you. Maybe someone else will be able to see what I'm
not seeing.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Lise" wrote in message
Sure

Say I have 10 cells across that autocalculate if any of those cells
calculate to =13 i want the next two cells to say Compulsory Rest Day
then
have the cells left continue auto calculating - might be too hard not sure

Thanks Biff
--
Thanks

Lise

"T. Valko" wrote:

Can you be more specific?

If which cell is =13?

Which cells do you want the specific text to appear in? What is the
specific
text?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Lise" wrote in message
Hi

I have a row of cells that autocalculate from the cells above - when
one
of
these cells reaches =13 I want the next two cells going across to
automatically enter specific text but if not =13 I want the cells to
continue with the autocalculation. Can this be done?
--
Thanks

Lise