Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Larry L Larry L is offline

Default Array Question

I want the most recent retained -- so the formula needs to consider data from
right to left in the row.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Do you want the order retained or reversed??

That is, most recent first or most recent last?
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200827

"Larry L" wrote:

I would like assistance with a formula to accomplish the following:
From a row of data I would like to generate a second row that contains 20
nonzero cells from the original row of data beginning with the cell working
from right to left. Note: I will be adding data to the original row and would
like the formula to regenerate a new row considering the new data and
dropping off data that is more than 20 nonzero cells to the right of the last
entry.