Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Karen Karen is offline

Default Absolute Cell References

I have to calculate the minimum and the maximum on the same range of cells
across multiple worksheets. I thought that I would just set up the cell to
calculate the minimum and then just copy and paste the formula in the cell
for the max. and then just change the =MIN to =MAX. When I do this, the
column references change. I'm guessing that the cell references have to be
absolute. Since I have all the minimums calculated, what is an easy way to
calculate the maximum so I don't have to choose each cell across the
worksheets again or change the column references?
Thanks, Karen