Sam via OfficeKB.com

Hi Domenic,

Dynamic Range Cost is a single column.

Unfortunately, I'm still getting to grips with how Dynamic Ranges work.

However, I think this may be the root of my problem -
This is the Formula in the Define Name Refers To Box:
=OFFSET(Stock!$R$70,1,0,COUNT(Stock!$R:$R)-1,1)

There is the column heading COST in Row 70 and the actual mumeric data
starts in Row 71.

There is a numeric value in column R above the start of the Named Range
Cost in cell R33 but gets included in the Dynamic Range stretching the full
length of the column using COUNT(Stock!$R:$R)-1,1).

Is it possible to still keep the Range Dynamic starting at Row 71 but
somehow restrict COUNT(Stock!$R:$R)-1,1)so that it starts from Row 71 and
not Row 1 including the entire length of the column.

Thanks
Sam