Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default HELP ON SUM - REQUIRED

It looks to me like simple addition and subtraction, but only you can
determine the requirements. Before we can help you, you need to identify:

1. How do you calculate Payment for Todays Sale?
2. How do you calculate Advance Payment Received?
3. How do you calculate Payment for Old Dues?

As is normally the case, examples help a lot.

Regards,
Fred

"alisaheb" wrote in message
I have following set of data in my Excel worksheet.

Column A - Todays Sales Value
Column B - Todays Payment

Based on above, followings columns are configured for
Column C - Opening Bal
Column D - Cumulative Purchases
Column E - Cumulative Payments

Now in following columns I desire to get

Column F - Payment for Todays Sale
Column G - Advance Payment Received
Column H - Payment for Old Dues

What best function I can put in each column.
Thanks in advance.
--
Alisaheb