Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ron Ron is offline

Default Getting the top 5

PERFECT! Thank you for the expounded explanation. It works just the way I had
hoped.
Ron

"Ragdyer" wrote:

Enter in B1:

=LARGE(A$1:A$25,ROWS($1:1))

And copy down.
--
HTH,

RD

"Ron" wrote in message
Thanks Ragdyer. Say my values are in A1 to A25. Now I want to list the

top 5
in B1 to B5. Now what do I do?

"Ragdyer" wrote:

Say your values are in A1 to AV1.

Enter this formula anywhere, and copy across as many columns as you wish

see results:

=LARGE($A$1:$AV$1,COLUMNS($A:A))
--
HTH,

RD

-
Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit

!

-

"Ron" wrote in message
I have 48 percentage entries in one row. In the next row, I would like

list the top 5 percentages. It doesn't matter if some are the same
percentage. Can someone help me please? Thank you