Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pete5440 pete5440 is offline

Default Sort Dates

I have a worksheet with one column being dates in the format of 3/2, 4/25,
12/10, etc. As I added dates I could always sort from lowest (1/1) to highest
(12/31). Now I can't seem to sort any dates that have been added in 2009. I
do not have a year attached to these dates as they are birthdays and I need
to sort by month/day regardless of year. If I highlight A2 (A1 is my column
heading) the formula box shows 1/1/2008. I have never set up the year and
there is no formula set up as I have only ever added the month/day. This is
Excel 2007. How do I fix?