Margie

Hi Debra:

Thanks very much for your response. I had tried to change the icon as you
instructed, however, when I got to the Properties section, there was no
option to change icon. I'm working with XP - not sure if that has something
to do with it or not. The properties window asks me what kind of folder I
want (documents, pictures, photos, etc..). There is also another section for
"folder pictures" and it asks to "choose picture" or "restore default". I
did try to find the icon folder in the C:\ drive to see if I could create it
that way, but I've had no success.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks much.

Marg

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

Right-click on the folder, and choose Properties
Select the Customize tab
Click the Change Icon button
Select an icon, click OK, click OK

Margie wrote:
I have set up a folder called 2005 correspondence. That folder contains many
other folders. I want to highlight two particular folders so they are
immediately distinguishable from all the others. Is it possible to change
the folder icon appearance? Can the colour of the descriptive text for that
folder be changed?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List