Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JBeaucaire[_90_] JBeaucaire[_90_] is offline

Default Saving excel wipes all formatting

What is the FILE TYPE used when you save a new file?
--
"Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB

Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you.

"Excel Issues" wrote:

Hi All,

I have a real problem with excel. When I save Excel 2007and reopen it all
the formatting is deleted ? Formatting includes

Dates are now changed to general text ie. 04-Jan-09 changes to 39817
The border colour and format is deleted
The formatting of the text within a cell is deleted?

Has anyone else noticed or having this problem????