Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] robyn_willson@hotmail.com is offline

Default how do I link 2 differnt spreadsheets to pull specific info.

I am trying to link two Excel (2003) spread sheets so that I can pull
specific information from one and add it to the other. An example would be:
if I have a large list of companies in one spreadsheet and I would like to
pull out all the information on all companies with more than 20 employees.
This information would be displyed in the second sheet. Or in the second
sheet I only want to see the companies and their information if they are
located in a specific city. Please help or at least show me where to get
started. Thanks.