Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Melissa44 Melissa44 is offline

Default Conditional Formatting for dates

My date [=Today()] is in K1. The column where I need to change the colors is
E3 to E175.

If its less than 180= green
If its more than 180 but less than 360= Orange
If its more than 360 =red

"Pete_UK" wrote:

Use Conditional Formatting, not worksheet functions.

Which column is your date in?

Do you want all the cells on a particular row to change colour, or
just the date column?

Pete

On Jan 16, 1:50 pm, Melissa44
wrote:
I have a spreadsheet that list all my recruiter's clients and when the last
time they had lunch with them. I am looking for a way to change the font
color depending on when the last time they had lunch with them. Here is what
I am looking for.

Year and Over: Red font
6 months to a year: Orange font
current date to 6 months: Green Font

What would be the formulas to get these to change and keep up with the most
current date (being today)