Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
stevemann stevemann is offline

Default multiple-select list in a cell

I have a spreadsheet that is used for opportunity tracking (forecasting). In
one situation, there may be multiple selections.
To begin, I've created a "data" worksheet that contains LoVs (Lists of Values)
. I currently have no issues if I need to create a formula that allows
selection of one of those items in the list. For example, I do "=OFFSET( 'WS
Data'!$F$2, 0, 0, MATCH( "*", 'WS Data'!$F:$F, -1), 1 )" for one of them
(let's call the list "Status") on worksheet called "WS Data."
Now, I'd like to do something similar but allow the selection of multiple
items from the list called Status in a single, separate cell.
Is this possible? If so, any ideas how I may begin to find out how?
Suggestions very welcome. thanks in advance.