Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JBeaucaire[_90_] JBeaucaire[_90_] is offline

Default Lookup existence of a cell phone text number

If you post all seven to check, I can adjust this non-array-required formula
to work, else expand it yourself by adding more entries in the section where
I've already put your sample three:

Don't forget the asterisk wildcard at the beginning of each one:

=IF(SUM(COUNTIF(A1,{"*zmail.biz","*vtext.com","*tx t.att.net"}))0,"Yes","No")

A1 = first email address to check.

--
"Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB

Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you.

"MarkMcG" wrote:

Thanks will,

This is close.

I have two sheets. One sheet (user with devices) contains the data
(multiple occurrences of a name with several devices) and the other (users)
is just the names. I need to lookup the name in (users) in the list in (user
with devices) and return if the user has registered a text device.

Thanks, Mark