Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LPS LPS is offline

Default XL2000: Depdendent Validations and IF Statement

Using Excel 2000 (and Windows XP) is it possible to combine the IF statement
with a depdendent Validation? For example, my client wants to have a
validation list which contains either "Yes" or "No". If the user selects
"No", my clients wants the next validation list to offer only "N/A". That
part is not a problem. Where this gets tricky is with the "Yes" option. If
the user selects "Yes", my client wants the next validaon to execute an "If"
statement. My quesions is, Can this be done and if so, how does one set it
up?

All help is always greatly appreciated. Cheers,
--
LPS