Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tom K[_2_] Tom K[_2_] is offline

Default Summing up Data

On Jan 15, 2:44*pm, "Don Guillett" wrote:
Sounds like it would be better to use a macro or perhaps a UDF (user defined
function).
If all else fails, send the workbook to my address below along with an
inserted sheet with snippets of these messages and complete explanations,
including before/after examples.

I *think* I may have stumbled onto a solution, using a bunch of
INDIRECT formulas and SEARCH formulas. I will post my "solution"
for future reference IF I can prove that what I did works for all of
the different scenarios! :)

Thanks again!!!