Thomas Lutz

If you have trouble with the bar code font, then a better way to do
things wouldbe to use a bar code ActiveX control. The best one on the
market is available from TAL Technologies.
For more information and to download a demo version visit:
http://www.taltech.com/products/activex_barcodes.html

The demo version of the ActiveX control comes with a sample Excel
spreadsheet that shows how you can use it in Excel.

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 07:29:02 -0700, "GraemeD"
wrote:

I have lists of student names and their identiification numbers ans want to
be able to scan these into another excel document from a printed form. I can
print these lists from DOS on a Kyocera printer but I want to print directly
from Excel.