Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Harlan Grove[_2_] Harlan Grove[_2_] is offline

Default Random Sort selected cells

Guy wrote...
That doesn't seem to do anything. I am just a little better than a novice at
VBA code, if the code needs to be modified for my application, I can't figure
out how.

Begging the question why you're trying to do this.

You'd need to put the code in my previous response into a GENERAL VBA
module. For example, press [Alt]+[F11] to open the Visual Basic Editor
(VBE), then run the VBE menu command Insert Module. That should open
a window showing a new, empty general module. Paste my code into it.

Then press [Alt]+[F11] again to switch back to Excel. Right-click on
the form control you want to use to shuffle the selected cells'
values, and assign the macro foo to it.