Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Donna Donna is offline

Default Verify if Acct # that is on wksheet is on another

i guess. I have one main worksheet with all the accounts on it. I want to
see if an account on another worksheet is listed on the main worksheet.
--
Donna

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Easy enough using EditFind and set Look in: option to "Workbook"

But what do want to do if you find a duplicate?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 13:40:01 -0800, Donna
wrote:

I have a main worksheet with all available accounts. I want to see if there
are accounts on my other worksheets that are already on my main worksheet.

Thanks,