Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default Where are the extra columns and rows?

FYI - in Excel 2007 (I am sure you know this... this if for the benefit of
other users)

XLSM is for workbooks with macros...

XLSX is used for workbooks without macros.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

You need to save your file as an .xlsmclose itopen it

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"frankoamerican" wrote in message
Hi-

In 2007, there are supposedly available over a million rows and over
16000
columns, but all I've been able to get are the 256 by 65536 in all the
other
excel versions.

So......what are I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help!

ExcelBanter Database Error
Database Error Database error
The ExcelBanter database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.excelbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.excelbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.