Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tdp Tdp is offline

Default Show UserForm if cell is emprty.

No, I'm afraid not.
--
Tdp

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Does it now work with A1?

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Tdp" wrote in message
Sorry it is "A1". I was multi-tasking at the time!!
--
Tdp

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

You have said Range("a1") but coded Range("B6")

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Tdp" wrote in message
Thanks for that.
I'v tried modifying your code so that when the workbook opens to sheet1
everytime. Userform1 to show if Range("a1") in Sheet7 is empty, but
with
no
luck!!!
I'm using the following:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
If Sheet7.Range("B6").Value = "" Then UserForm3.Show
End Sub

I'v placed this code in "ThisWorkbook"

--
Tdp

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
If Range("A1").Value = "" Then UserForm1.Show

HTH

Bob

"Tdp" wrote in message
How can I get a UserForm to pop up, when a page is opened, only if a
cell
is
empty?
--