Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
klafert klafert is offline

Default List Boxes - Enter data and pops up another box with info

I am making a form, which will have list boxes or combo boxes which every is
correct for my situation. I want to be able to put in a ship to name for a
company, such as:

Form: Customer Name - chose from list box - then on form I will enter a
Ship to Name and it will pop an address to be filled in on the form. Also,
in the body of the form I will entered an Inventory ID and it will pop up a
description. The id will be on say column one but the description will pop
up in column 4 other data may be entered between the ID and description. I am
sure this can be done just need to be pointed in the right direction.