Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Dynamic Charts where start is known, but end is unknown

Share your dynamic name formulas, and someone might be able to help.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"Rcarper" wrote in message
Hello,

I've recently been trying to find a solution for graphing the last 10
values
in a list of data, but the problem is (I'm using Peltier's example for
Dynamic Charts) is that I know where my start is (never at b1 or a1), but
not
my end. However anything I throw into my graphing solution is giving me
random results. This is the first issue. The second issue is, I'm using
the
same sheet to create multiple graphs that will be using these dynamic
charts,
and once again it appears that the consistency in graphing is in error
(aka.
looks correct one minute and garbage the next)