Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to find a worksheet by its name in a workbook?

I assume that you know the name of the sheet you want to find. Consider
always opening to a special index sheet. In column A of this sheet is a list
of all the other sheets. We can alphabetize this list whenever we want.
Each cell in the column will be a hyperlink to the corresponding sheet.

One click and there you are.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200826

"Alchemist" wrote:

Dear All:

I have a workbook where every day about 10 new sheets are added.
After I open the workbook how I can find a specific sheet by using the name
on the Tab of the sheet?

Please help!

Thanks!