Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Charles Allen Charles Allen is offline

Default Save as Lotus 123

I can't remember 123's choices for import but I think it can open DIF files
which is a format choice in Excel 2007.

Perhaps there is an add-in for 123 that will import Excel 2007 formats.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Debbie" wrote:

Is there an add on to Save Excel as a Lotus spreadsheet. We have imports set
up to pull data into Lotus Notes from excel via a spreadsheet with a wk4
extention. Since Excel 2007 no longer has built in support, does anyone know
of a plugin or other tool? csv files will not work for several of our
applications, and I'd rather not have to write code for the imports.
--
Debbie