Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default email problem

What's your email client.

If you're using Outlook, Outlook Express, or Windows Mail, I bet there are
communities for these.

If you're using something else, you may want to share. Maybe someone will have
a location for you.

1667Bob wrote:

I thought I did...where would I go to do this?

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

You may want to post this in a forum dedicated to your email program.

1667Bob wrote:

When I open my email it will tell me I have a certain number of emails, for
example, it will say I have 6 new emails and only 2 will open. I cannot
"find" where the other 4 are. Please help me with this annoying problen as I
feel I am not getting all information sent to me.
How do I fix this and what would be causing it?

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson