Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
robert robert is offline

Default using images in a mail merge

Thanks for the quick reply.

I tried your suggestion but cannot get it to work.

The stage I am at is:

The excel cell is empty and when I right click I do not see "center
with cell"
also when I select the cell and select insert | picture | from
file the picture seem to be on top of the cell and not in the
cell.

Maybe I am trying to do something that is not possible?

Regards

Robert

On 13 Jan, 17:24, Dylan @ UAFC
wrote:
right click the cell containing the image and make
sure you select center with cell. *overwise It not it does identify the
image in association with the cell.

"robert" wrote:
Hi

I am using excel in conjunction with publisher to create a mail merge
document. *I am ok with how to di it using only text fields however I
now want to use graphics.

Say I have a spreadsheet with * * * * * * * * * *fname * *sname
img1 * img2 * img3

and a publisher document with fields * * * * * fname * * sname
img1 * *img2 * *img3

What I am stuck on is embeding the image into img1 * img2 * etc. so
that when I merge the two I get the relevant images into the correct
fields.

I am using office 2003 *in work *and 2007 at home.

Regards

Robert- Hide quoted text -