Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
atoubia atoubia is offline

Default Urgent Need help

I apologize as I am not an excel vet by any means, but any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Here is a brief overview of what I need to figure out a formula for the
following.
I have a spreadsheet to calculate my cell phone rate plans and usage etc.
where I plug in the number of users on a certain plan and it tells me the
total dollar amount. Here is my delima though. There is a new rate plan that
offers discounts for the first 5 units and then goes back to a set price for
anything 6 or more.
Here are the prices for each unit.
Unit 1 is $99.99 unit 2 $94.99 unit 3 $89.99 unit 4 $84.99 unit 5 $79.99 but
then anything 6 or above goes back to $89.99 so for example if I have a total
of 9 it would look like this

1. $99.99
+
2. $94.99
+
3. $89.99
+
4. $84.99
+
5. $79.99
+
6. $89.99
+
7. $89.99
+
8. $89.99
+
9. $89.99

For a total of $809.91

I just dont how to put this into a formula format. Any help would be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Andrew