Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Puk Puk is offline

Default Copy or Move row on condition to different and/or multiple she

Luke, i appreciate your reply. I've had a good fiddle with it, but for some
reason when i run the macro all i get is the same cells being copied, one
below the other, each time as the document is opened. So it repeats itself
instead of just moving a cell once. When you resave the document and reopen
it, it takes the one from alljobs thats still there and then puts it below
the its replica from the previous time it ran. I guess i need some sort of
if exists condition in the ondocopen statement.

I'm a bit lost tbh.

I haven't even tried with the completed sheet, kept messing me around. Wish
i'd paid more attention in the vba classes i had at college :/