Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default importing thousands of .jpg images to excel

This example assumes that the names are in column A, example, andrea
The filename would be andrea.jpg and the files are located in C:\test

Sub Macro1()
Dim n As Long
Dim v As String
n = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
For i = 1 To n
v = "C:\test\" & Cells(i, 1).Value & ".jpg"
ActiveSheet.Pictures.Insert (v)
Next

Gary''s Student - gsnu200826

"Andrea" wrote:

I have an excel spreadsheet with all the data I need except the images. The
images are in another location saved in my computer (about 15,000). The SKU
#s are in column A on the spreadsheet. The images are all named with the
same SKU #s. How do I import the images into the spreadsheet so they match
up correctly?

--
Andrea