Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stegra Stegra is offline

Default Is there a COMMAND to stop a current process in Excel(Copy/Delete/

I occasionally copy a formula and remember a splict second after I pressed
enter that I forgot to lock down the range. As such the formula is wrong, but
I have to wait for Excel to finish before I can delete it and do it
correctly. Same as when I meant to copy to row X, but end up copying to the
last row. Once again I have to wait for Excel, before I can delete the
extras.
At times, this can cause Excel to be gone for some time, if not forever...

So is there a CONTRL BREAK or other command that actually would stop any
current process in it's tracks?