Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Adding line chart w/ 2nd axis to stacked bar chart

Copy the data, then edit/ paste special into the chart.
--
David Biddulph

Greg Yedinak wrote:
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is possible but if anyone knows how to do it, I
would be extremely grateful. I have an existing stacked bar chart
that I would like to show two more series. I would like the series in
a line format using percentage values on a secondary axis. I'm
working with Excel 2003 if it makes a difference.

Thanks for your help