Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JBeaucaire[_87_] JBeaucaire[_87_] is offline

Default Count Unique accross mulitple columns

Rob Drummond, Jr;178219 Wrote:
Once I got this macro edited (copy and paste put a few <enter and odd
things
that excel didn't like) so it would run, I got "Unable to get CountIf
proerty
of the worksheet function class" error on the line...

If Application.WorksheetFunction.CountIf(ResultRng, Cel.Value) = 0 Then

any guess what I did wrong? I wish I was better with macros. My work
with
Access has helped but I am still very weak when it comes to macros.

No, the macro works as designed, so no "editing" should've been
required.

Here's a sample of both versions for you to look at, maybe straight
cut-n-paste.

|Filename: UniqueValues.xls |
|Download: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/attachment.php?attachmentid=62|

JBeaucaire