Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BizNetAZ BizNetAZ is offline

Default Outlining on a protected spreadsheet

I have created an extensive spreadsheet for a construction developer
including budget and payment columns for 3 years, each year containing 4 Qtrs
and each Qtr containing 3 months. There is data to be inputted for each
months payments, etc and Qtr and YTD totals are totaled in separate columns.

I have set up my spreadsheet with outlining for the Qtrs and YTD so they
expand and collapse for easy viewing. It works great. However when I lock the
cells with formulas, etc and then protect the worksheets I can no longer
expand the outline columns.
Help!! This is critical!!/p