Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Deepali Joshi[_2_] Deepali Joshi[_2_] is offline

Default Copying Table from one Sheet to Another

Hi,

Select table from original worksheet. copy it. open another worksheet. click
on Edit Menu, select Paste Special. From Paste Special dialog box, click on
Paste Link button. It will paste the table in such a way that whenever you
make the changes in original table it would reflect the table in other
worksheet.

Definitely this would help you.

"Per Jessen" wrote:

Hi

Copy headings etc. from main sheet and paste in desired cells on
second sheet.

Select the first cell on second sheet which shall update automafically
and type in an equal sign, then use the mouse to point at the desired
cell on main sheet. Repeat the previous or drag the formula as
desired.

The formula will look like this: =Sheet1!A1

Hopes it helps.

--
Per

On 12 Jan., 01:51, JimS wrote:
I just want to copy a small table from one sheet to another. Whenever
it is updated on the main sheet, it will also be automatically updated
on the second sheet. When I put it on the second sheet it will be in
a different area as well.

Can you do this without macros?

Thanks (I have ASAP utilities, but after fiddling with it all morning
I drew a blank.)