Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Balance showing as ##### - newbie needs help.

Hi,

the fastest way to best fit a column is to double-click between the column
letters. You can best fit multiple columns by selecting all the column
letters of the columns you want to best fit and then double-click between any
of the selected column letters. (your mouse will change to a vertical line
with two-headed horizontal arrows when you are in the correct place between
the column letters.)

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Terri" wrote:

Oh - I can't believe it - never thought of it and this was very stupid of
me. Thank you.

"Gordon" wrote in message
"Terri" wrote in message
I have a simple set up - date - debit - credit - balance. My total has now
gone to over 10,000 and it is showing up as ######## - how do I correct
this in very simple terms please as someone helped me in setting this up
and I am not too familiar with Excel 2003.
Thanks..

Your column may be too narrow. Drag it wider. (At the top....)

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level