Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Inserting dates function

LOL... I guess this was a case of my not being able to see the forest for
the trees. You are absolutely right... excellent solution.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"JBeaucaire" wrote in message

All great formulas, but as that list continues, the number of
calculations being done keep growing. I have a simpler approach.

Just put the same date in the first 3 cells, then in the 4th cell, put:

=A2+1

Now grab that 4th cell and just copy it down. It will repeat the
three-set for you because that's what you did manually to start the
whole thing. Much less calculations needed for the same result.

--
JBeaucaire
JBeaucaire's Profile: