Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Narnimar Narnimar is offline

Default 2007 file currupt

I opened the webpage but there are 2 options. I clicked freeuser results an
error. Premium there are login and password fields. I entered
www.lemonshare.net
for both which return invalid login. What can I do next?

"bestman21" wrote:

OK try this

DownloadLink:
http://rapidshare.com/files/40521882/AER1200PS.Lemon

File Instruction :
1) Open it with Winrar.
2) Password : www.lemonshare.net
3) Repair!
--
Whatever you love doing. keep doing it.

"Narnimar" wrote:

I tried bu it failed. May be because I have many sheets and hyper link in it
and it is 4mb big.

"bestman21" wrote:

Hi,

Maybe you can to try some Excel file recovery tools. I know one called
Advanced Excel Repair to repair your Excel file. It is a powerful tool to
repair corrupt or damaged Excel files.

Detailed information about Advanced Excel Repair can be found at
http://www.datanumen.com/aer/

And you can also download a free demo version at
http://www.datanumen.com/aer/aer.exe

william
--
Whatever you love doing. keep doing it.

"Narnimar" wrote:

My excel 2007 file if I click open it say " excel found unreadable file, do
you want recover?" The I click YES, tries 16 times to open itself and gives
message that file cannot be opened or repaired by excel because it is
currupt. I tried after repair of 2007 office, but no luck. How to repair it?