Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default AUTO ROW HEIGHT

Hi,

This feature only works if 1. Wrap Text is turned on, 2. or you entered the
text by press Alt+Enter where you want the wrap, 3. Only if the cells are not
merged.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"manutt" wrote:

Why does auto row height not work in a particular sheet? I have followed all
the instructions regarding changing row height or making it automatic but I
hav a document in which many cells have hidden text in whichever view I use,
and remains hidden after printing. Of course I can manually adjust the height
but there are over 1000 rows in the document and I am looking for a generic
solution.