JulieD

Hi Michelle

formatting a cell doesn't actually round numbers it just supresses the
display of the decimals (to test this, format your cell to show 3854.50 as
3854 and then in another cell multiply this formatted number by 100)

to round a number, use the round function
e.g.
=ROUND(A1,0)
to round to no decimal places
--